True Picture Day – Monday 8 May
04 May 2017
Was your last shift met with difficulties? Were you single-crewed? How did you feel?
On Monday, 8 May, we are holding a true picture day via Twitter and are looking for officers to tell us about the challenges of their last shift – this will help inform the officer welfare session at our forthcoming annual conference, 16-17 May.
- How much time did you spend on non-police duties?
- Did you attend to city centre trouble over the weekend?
- Did you still go on shift even though you were feeling unwell?
- Was your team up to full capacity?
- Were there enough hours to fulfil all your duties?
- Are you feeling overworked, undervalued and overwhelmed by the pressure of the job?
Please let us know by using the hashtag #truepicture - if you take part please bear in mind your force social media policy, don’t compromise yourself.
The session 'Welfare survey - what does it mean to you?' will take place on Tuesday 16 May and be led by PFEW mental health lead Che Donald.